[Wien] NO.. of DOS at Ef

swati chaudhury swati at rcais.res.in
Tue Jan 29 07:32:20 CET 2008

Hi Mr Udai,
          You can see flow of charge in case.outputst file and for other questions I will suggest you to read userguide and DFT-LAPW notes.
  Best wishes.
   Swati

Udai Verma <upv at airtelbroadband.in> wrote:

Dear all wien2k user's,

I really want your help please answer my few question.

in the output files i don't know where the flow of charge is located?
then where is the value of N(Ef) ie the no. of DOS at Ef? could u please
tell me in what files these are all loacted and where?

and while optimization how do we choose the k-points, lmax, Gmax., at
what basis we have to choose these all? is there any specific point on
that?

from case.scf file how I can get the information about the direct
indirect band gap.

Thanks in advance