[Wien] StructGen

Dan Maftei dan.maftei at chem.uaic.ro
Wed Jul 2 11:30:31 CEST 2008

Dear Dr. Chaplygin,

For an unknown reason, in some cases w2web StructGen(TM) doesn't
generate a template structure as requested. I haven't notice that so far.

As a workaround, you may create an empty file in your working directory
(namely TiC) by issuing a command "touch TiC.struct" (either in terminal
or in the w2web provided "command line"). You'll end up with an empty
structure which can be edited further using StructGen (use "edit  STRUCT
file").

Regards,
Dan Maftei.