[Wien] Userconfig_lapw

=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCRiMwZiEhMGw5KBsoQg==?= 27323u at ube-ind.co.jp
Thu Jul 10 08:39:20 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I am running wien version 08 on a machine of DELL PRECISION T5400 with operating system Fedora9, fortran compiler Intel
Fortran 10.1.015 and math libraries Intel MKL 10.0.1.014.

  I have sucessfully installed the new WIEN 08 but
  userconfig_lapw is get stuck at a point.

  (1) First it asked for my editor: I entered gedit
  (2) It asked for scratch directoty: I selected the default (working) directory
  (3) Specify your program to read pdf files: I selected evince
  (4) Then it asked me: Set PDFREADER to  evince (Y/n)  I say Y

  Then I get the following error message:

  OCTAVE_PATH: Undefined variable.

  and it terminates.

 Yes, I have browsed the archives AND READ THE USERS GUIDE and the FAQ pages Peter provides, but I couldn't solve my
problem that way.

If suggestions from the mailing list actually solved your problem (or you solved it some other way), would you please
share that with us?

 Any help would be appreciated
  Thanks

Dr. Itsuhiro Fujii

Inorganic Speciality Products Research Laboratory
R&D Division, Ube Industries Ltd.
1978-5, Kogushi, Ube, Yamaguchi 755-8633, Japan