[Wien] Userconfig_lapw

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jul 10 09:43:49 CEST 2008

Sorry, this version of userconfig_lapw has a bug and does not work properly when
you do not have already defined the OCTAVE_PATH variable.

The four lines
alias octave="octave -p \$OCTAVE_PATH"
need the backslash in front of $OCTAVE_PATH

I include here an updated version (the pre-release for WIEN2k_08.3)

Alternatively you could also say:

export OCTAVE_PATH    # for bash
or
setenv OCTAVE_PATH    # for tcsh

before you execute   user_config_lapw    (of course in the same window!!)