[Wien] k-selectivity for RXES simulation ?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 11 08:57:29 CEST 2008

Unfortunately such tools are not yet present in an automatic way (in
standard WIEN2k). So far I was always manually inspecting the
bandstructure and than using "hand waving" arguments why there should be
a shift in the spectra depending on excitation energies.

However, I'm interested in this topic and will come back to you.