[Wien] quick start

Itsuhiro Fujii 27323u at ube-ind.co.jp
Mon Jul 14 07:52:26 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I am running wien version 08 on a machine of DELL PRECISION T5400 with operating system Fedora9,
Fortran compiler Intel Fortran 10.1.015 and math libraries Intel MKL 10.0.1.014.
I escaped from the troble of the userconfig_lapw last week.
Thank you for the helps of Dr. Peter Blaha and Dr. Tomo.
Now, I go to the next step, trying the quick start.
I accessed w2web and try to create the master input file, "TiC",
but StructGen does not calcurate symmetry.
Is this trouble related to that of the userconfig_lapw?
  Any help would be appreciated
  Thanks