[Wien] About executable version

Javad hashemifar jhashemifar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:42:32 CEST 2008

a possible solution:
please run the following command in the terminal:

set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:"here write the path where you have
installed libraries"

and then run
x lapw2 -qtl

if it works then add the first command to your login shell (.cshrc or
.bashrc or .tcshrc)

S.J. Hashemifar

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Oleg Artamonov <arto at mail.nnz.ru> wrote:

> Dear Wien2k team leaders,
>
> May I ask you to update the executable version of the Wien2k for
> downloading, especially I need the new QTL version.
> The reason for this, that I still have problems with Wien2k compilation and
> work temporary with executable version.
> I tried to compile QTL separately, but again got the error message:
> qtl: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_lapack.so: cannot open
> shared object file:
> No such file or directory. I have found the recent discussion about this
> subject and I shall try to compile.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>                                    Oleg.

Seyed Javad Hashemifar, Ph.D.
current address:
Physics Department, University of Duisburg-Essen,
47057 Duisburg, Germany
Tel:+49 203 379 4743 Fax:+49 203 379 4742
permanent address:
Physics Department, Isfahan University of Technology
84154 Isfahan, Iran
Tel: +98 311 391 2375 Fax:+98 311 3912376