[Wien] About executable version

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 21 12:12:44 CEST 2008

P.Novak, the author of the   qtl program is presently on vacations, thus
I'm not sure about it.

But a quick inspection of the code makes me believe, that the qtl program
for SO works only on spin-polarized mode ?

On the other hand, I cannot reproduce your error message "while: Expression Syntax."

can you run the normal   x lapw2 -so -qtl ??