[Wien] New qtl testing

Pavel Novak novakp at fzu.cz
Tue Jul 22 21:41:47 CEST 2008

Dear Oleg,

till August 3rd my access to the internet is very limited. I'll check the
QTL program with your input data after returning to the Institute.

Regards
Pavel
Dr. Pavel Novak
Department of Magnetism and Superconductivity
Institute of Physics AS CR
Cukrovarnicka 10, 162 53 Praha 6, Czech Republic
tel: +420 2 20 318 532
e-mail: novakp at fzu.cz