[Wien] WG: Wien2k_08 on SuSE Linux 11

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jul 29 16:18:15 CEST 2008

You may try

current:FOPT:-FR -w -mp1 -prec_div -pad -DINTEL_VML -O3 -xP
current:LDFLAGS:-L/opt/intel/fce/10.1.017/lib -static -lsvml -lguide -lpthread
current:R_LIBS:-L/opt/intel/mkl/10.0.3.020/lib/em64t -lmkl_lapack -lmkl_em64t -lmkl_core -lguide -lpthread

if you have the same pathes like me, check also if you need -xT instead of -xP (see quick optimization guide of Intel) use cat /proc/cpuinfo to check for the processor.

8.2 is running without problems on my Core 2 Duo T9500 and 64-bit SUSE 11,
as well as on a Quad Core Qxxxx and a Quadcore XEON both with 64-bit SUSE 10.3,
all have the options as above with only differing in the -xProcessor switches.

Ciao
Gerhard