[Wien] 2nd question: a different klist

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 2 08:08:26 CEST 2008

I guess you need to study a lot more of the basics before starting "programming".

a) k-list: If you really think you need a non-reduced 8x8x8 k-mesh, you could
create a case.struct with just ONE symmetry operation (the identity !) and run
x kgen with this struct file (in addition you should not add "inversion"
(or run x kgen -so for the most recent WIEN2k version).

b) However, this is the "stupid" solution. More efficiently, you can use symmetry
operations and generate the full BZ from the IBZ afterwards.

I don't understand you new question. I guess you want to do some Fourier transformation,
but for sure you don't need to calculate the k-points again ......