[Wien] DOS

Yongbin Lee yblee at iastate.edu
Mon Jun 2 20:21:02 CEST 2008

Dear Prof. Blaha
 Thank you for your help.
Does it make any problem if I just scale down k_z ans use same *.kgen file ?
I have tetragonal structure and generate k-points as standard method.
After that I make new klists by k_x*5, k_y*5, kz, IDIV*5 for 0.0 < k_z <0.1 and
by k_x*5, k_y*5, kz+0.2*IDIV*5, IDIV*5 for 0.2 < k_z <0.3
Can I use these "klist" with standard *.kgen file which generated by "x kgen"
for k-slab DOS ?

 Regards,
 Yongbin