[Wien] Lapw0 ends in SCF Cycle

Arun Kr. Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Fri Jun 6 12:26:30 CEST 2008

Respected wien users / Prof Martin Gelfand,
As suggested by Prof Gelfand I checked and found libmkl_lapack.so in  /opt/intel/mkl/9.1.021/lib/32
Secondly from root account I have edited etc/ld.so.conf   to include /opt/intel/mkl and then run the ldconfig  by typing it after the $ sign followed by CR.
But the old problem still exists.
During the execution of run_lapw error message is :
LAPW0 END
/home/aruna/wien2k/lapw1: error while loading the shared libraries: libmkl_lapack.so : cannot open shared object file:No such file or directory
Could it be due to the fact that my system has only 128 MB  RAM ?
Please advice me.

Dr. Arun  Chatterjee.