[Wien] Warning: at daemon not running

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 10 15:25:50 CEST 2008

Do man atd (to see what your system has) and then check the log files
which are probably in /var/log. Of course you need to be root (su) to
do any of this.

N.B., this is not exactly a Wien2k issue.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:09 AM, reza sotudeh <sotudeh.reza at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Dear Gerhard
>>> We checked the at.allow and at.deny. The problem is not due to these
>>> files too.
>>>  your
>>> Reza Sotudeh
>>> reza sotudeh <sotudeh.reza at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>> Dear Dr. Jalali
>>> This is the first response to our qestion.I hope this help us.
>>> Thank you.
>>> regards.
>>> Reza Sotudeh

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Tel: (847) 491-3996 Fax: (847) 491-7820
email: L-marks at northwestern dot edu
Web: www.numis.northwestern.edu
Commission on Electron Diffraction of IUCR
www.numis.northwestern.edu/IUCR_CED