[Wien] A_lm, B_lm and C_lm coefficients

Sergio Yanuen Rodriguez srodriguez at physics.tamu.edu
Tue Jun 10 21:36:16 CEST 2008

Dear Wien2k users

I am trying to obtain the A_lm, B_lm and C_lm coefficients summed over K
for each eigenvalue, I found that I have to uncomment some write
statements and the ALM modus in /SRC_lapw2/l2main.F which I already did,
but when I recompile lapw2 I am getting the error

fortcom: Error: l2main_tmp_.F line 384: The number of subscripts is
incorrect.    [LOOR]
           if ((l.le.lomax).and.loor(l)) then
--------------------------------^
fortcom: Error: l2main_tmp_.F line 386: The number of subscripts is
incorrect.    [A1LO]
                   a1lo(jrj,l),jrj=1,jri(jatom))
-------------------^
fortcom: Error: l2main_tmp_.F line 827: The number of subscripts is
incorrect.    [CLM]
                         ,blm(INDEX,NUM),clm(INDEX,NUM)
-----------------------------------------^
compilation aborted for l2main_tmp_.F (code 1)
make[1]: *** [l2main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/WIEN/SRC_lapw2'
make: *** [complex] Error 2

Does any one knows if I have to change something else? The version of
wien2k that I am using is WIEN2k_08.2.

Thanks for your help.

Sergio Y. Rodriguez
Physics Department