[Wien] problems with version of wien2k_08

Luiz Cláudio Carvalho lccfisica at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jun 24 14:11:21 CEST 2008

Dear all,
I am having problems with the version wien2k_08. I run my job with 47 inequivalents atoms in unit cell. This job first run in version wien2k_06, but this version no have the program CLMINTER that I need for minimization positions. When I submit my job for to continue in new version I am having problems with version format in case.clmsum and I see that struct change the format.
This job spended tree months for to converge in energy. What can I do? To run again in wien2k_08?
thanks?
L.Cláudio

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses