[Wien] Res: problems with version of wien2k_08

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 24 16:07:23 CEST 2008

The only change on format of case.clmsum in the time period 2006-now
which I can remember concerns (see www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates)

#  VERSION_06.2: 9.03.2006
# Support for more than 999999 PW coefficints in clmsum/vns,... This required changes ...

This change is rather trivial and can be made by hand.
Edit case.clmsum and search for a line containing the characters "PW".
Make sure that this line has FIRST a number and then the text, like eg.
                 112 NUMBER OF PW
(The old format had first some text, then the numbers in a fixed format.)

Hope this helps.