[Wien] Very elemental questions...

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Thu Mar 6 05:47:12 CET 2008

The reflection of my nose and the middle of my body is at at the central
plane (of symmetry) and is not displaced right or left in the mirror. So
there cannot be an inversion. Lateral inversion
is only to the left and right of the normal. I can look upside-down only if
I am in front of a convex or concave mirror.
Am I right Gerhard?
Chandrika