[Wien] coefficients of PW-expansion

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Mon Mar 10 12:03:02 CET 2008

Dear users;

for extracting the coefficients of PW-expansion in the interstitial area I read in mailing list that we should put WFPRI to case.in1 and it will print them into case.output1 .
but I couldn't understand from this output where are these coefficients?
another way is reading them from vector files. For the format we should look at the
lapw1 for writting. How should I change the format?

Any help is appreciated.
--
Best Regards
Fatemeh Mirjani