[Wien] spin-polarized & YLM

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Wed Mar 12 07:00:24 CET 2008

Dear users;

Would you please answer these questions too?
1- My calculations are on the spin-polarized case. in outputs should I have case.almblm and case.radwf for up & down separately? ( I have one file for case.almblm and one file for case.radwf . Do I run the code truly??

2-In most of the directories of SRC of WIEN2k I have seen file with this name: ylm.f
but I don't know how I can print YLMs  (spherical harmonics) in outputs??

I'm anxiously looking forward your reply and guidelines.

--
Best Regards
Fatemeh Mirjani
Email: f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir