[Wien] PW-coefficients & local orbitals

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Mon Mar 24 07:25:32 CET 2008

Dear Users of Wien2k;

In the previouse E-Mail I understood that some of the PW-coefficients that print into case.output1 for repeated reciprocal lattice vectors are for local orbitals.
 (the local orbitals have an attached phase factor (described by a reciprocal lattice vector,
which is printed).

but I don't know why the local orbitals have PW-expansion coefficients? when I want to extract the wave functions  inside the muffin-tin spheres what should I do with these coefficients? ( the coefficients of local orbitals are printed into case.almblm . What should I do?)

--
Best Regards
Fatemeh Mirjani
Email: f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir