[Wien] Parallel version Lapw1 crashed

Stefaan Cottenier stefaan.cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Thu Mar 27 20:31:15 CET 2008

You probably defined your scratch variable such that on your first
machine it contains

/home/nanoenergy_1/a/qiub/scratch/

and on your second machine

/home/nanoenergy_2/a/qiub/scratch/

etc. And these directories are not mounted on all machines in your
setup. It is easier to define SCRATCH to be the same on all machines,
e.g. put it to /tmp. What comes in $SCRATCH does not need to be known by
other machines.

Stefaan