[Wien] Sum of PDOSes doesn't give total DOS

David Holec dh331 at cam.ac.uk
Fri May 2 19:42:53 CEST 2008

Thanks for the reply. Am I able to dig this out somehow? Or is the
interstitial basically everything else?

   DOS_interstitial = DOS_total - sum_{all atoms} PDOS_{atom}_total

Is this the case? Then, would it make any sense to interprete whatever I
get from tetra as that portion of density of states that can be
unambiguously identified with a particular atom & orbit?

David