[Wien] Problems with lapw1

Luiz Cláudio Carvalho lccfisica at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 8 22:55:19 CEST 2008

Dear all,
I am with a problem in the lapw1. My test job TiO2 run until LAPW0 first cicle and stop with the error:
LAPW0 END
/opt/wien2k_08/lapw1: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_lapack64.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

>   stop error

I don´t have problems with the compilation it is everything OK. I already compiled with mkl 10 and nothing error appear, but every jobs stop with this error.
anyone can help me.
Luiz Cláudio

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/