[Wien] Modeling of Ag5Pb2O6

Ivas Toni toni.ivas at mat.ethz.ch
Thu May 15 16:13:41 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I am trying to model band structure of Ag5Pb2O6 with space group P31m(Nr
162).
But after converting cif file to struct and reading in the w2web
interface and setting a RMT with setrmt,
Pb atoms have RMT=0.0 after which lstart returns an error. By setting
the RMT to small value 0.005 for Pb atoms
lstart succeeded but the created file Ag5Pb2O6.rsp crushes after dstart
due the end-file error.

Is this problem of cif2struct converter or I am doing something wrong?

I would appreciate any advice or suggestion.

Thank you,
Toni Ivas
Department of Materials
ETH Zurich