[Wien] calculating integration of the 3 spherical harmonics for calculating the charge density (Gaunt coefficients).

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Fri May 23 19:22:17 CEST 2008

Dear all;

I have a question about calculating integration of the 3 spherical harmonics for calculating the charge density (Gaunt coefficients).
Which method did you use for this calcultion? and where do I see the subroutine of this calculation in the source of code?
I need to calculate this integral for my special project.

I'm anxiously looking forward your reply and guidelines.

--
Best Regards
Fatemeh Mirjani
Email: f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir