[Wien] problem in running SCF

Arun Kr. Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Sun May 25 19:13:26 CEST 2008

Respected wien users & Prof Gerherd Fecher,
I am a rather novice wien user trying to run the test case TiC. Compilation was error free and input files were generated ( TiC.struct & TiC.inst). Problem stated while running SCF cycle. During execution ofrun_lapw  following  error message appears :

     LAPW0 END
 /home/aruna/wien2k/lapw1: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_lapack.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
Going by suggestion of Gerherd Fecher I checked that mkl libraries are indeed in   /opt/intel/mkl
However I find that ldconfig is in  /etc  which is not writable.
Will anyune please help me.

Arun Kumae Chatterjee