[Wien] Convert fro hexagonal to ....

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Wed Nov 5 08:00:16 CET 2008

Dear Mahdisa,

This question is not a Wien2k question.
You should convert your structure first (by hand or using an external
program) and then use the converted structure in Wien2k.

Be careful when you will convert your hexagonal structure to monoclinic
one (SG#12). In fact, Wien2k propose to use only one setting (B2/m).
So you have to use this setting and not another one.

Regards

Xavier