[Wien] Compilation

Cem Sevik c0s2008 at chemail.tamu.edu
Wed Nov 5 17:57:30 CET 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have compiled the Wien2k on Intel Pentium Core 2 quad machine with OS
Suse Linux Enth. 10.1 by using intel ifort 10-, icc 10-, mkl 10-. and
Lam mpi.

I have performed some test calculations for Bi2Ti3 and default example
structures. It seems that everything works fine for both serial and
parallel calculations out of the lapw1_mpi (lapw0_mpi works fine).

If I run program with .machines file:
 1:localhost:4
  granularity:1
  extrafine:1
  lapw0:localhost:4

lamp1_mpi crashes with Segmentation fault error.

If I compile program with -parallel instead of -DParallel it works but
gives another error:

Unknown

Could you please help me about my problem?