[Wien] PBE0 functional

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Thu Nov 6 17:01:48 CET 2008

Dear Anurag,

W2web is very good to learn how to use the code. So, I will propose to
you to first solve this problem.
However, if you really want to learn Wien2k using the command line, you
can do it (it was the way that we learned some times ago).

One possibility, could be to first generate a structure file that you
will send to the wien-list. It will help us to indicate to you how to
set up your calculation.

But I should insist, the more efficient approach will be to first solve
the problem of the w2web interface, because it really helps to set up a
calculation (particularly for beginners).

Regards

Xavier