[Wien] struct from sgroup

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 15 12:02:00 CET 2008

There's no need to put the symmetry operations in by hand.
If you don't want to follow sgroups suggestions because it may rotate
your cell into some standard, but unwanted way, you can neglect the
changes suggested by sgroup. (But please, check the number of symmetry
operations).
The program after sgroup, symmetry, generates also symmetry operations
WITHOUT any change of the unit cell or the multiplicities. Please check
carefully the case.outputs file for any warnings or errors !!! and make
sure that the number of symmetry operations is identical to
case.outputsgroup.