[Wien] wien2k_08.1 code not working

Dr.R.K.Thapa rktt at sancharnet.in
Mon Nov 24 14:36:22 CET 2008

Dear Dr. Gerhard,
I have gone though all your e-mails till date, but still I am not able
to set right the working of the code WIEN2k_08.1 in my system.My system
is as follows:
System : PENTIUM DUAL CORE (CPU SPEED 1.6 GHz)
RAM:512 MB
OPERATING SYSTEM : OPEN SUSE 10.3
COMPILERS : IFORT 9.1.036, MKL 9.1.023, GCC 4.2.1
I am attaching herewith  errors message,OPTIONS, .profile(environemt
shells setup), for your knd corrections and suggestions. Further,
gnuplot cannot plot graphs in El.Den and DOS, BUT, it plots for
BANDSTRUCTURE.
Please help me to set right.
Regards and thanks,
R.K.Thapa