[Wien] Contributions to total energy

Vicki Keast Vicki.Keast at newcastle.edu.au
Tue Nov 25 23:33:30 CET 2008

Hi All,

I was wondering where, or if it is possible, to obtain values for the
different contributions to the total energy (as outlined in Wienert et
al, PRB(1982)).

Apologies if this has appeared previously in the mailing list, but we
have found that the web-based search has not worked for some time. (If
anyone else has also had problems with the web search can you let me
know too - I am not sure if it is a peculiarity of our network on campus
or a more general issue).

Thanks and regards,
Vicki

Dr. Vicki J. Keast
School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
The University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308
Australia
Ph: + 61 2 4921 6653