[Wien] [SPAM?] RE: Wavefunction vs pressure

Tarik Ouahrani tarik_ouahrani at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 09:16:44 CET 2008

Dear  Fatemeh Mirjani
Thank you very much for your answer, I sought in the mailling and I found the solution, I go tested these changes
Cordially O Tarik

From: tarik_ouahrani at hotmail.comTo: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.atDate: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:03:31 +0000Subject: [Wien] Wavefunction vs pressure

Dear wie2k user
I want to analyze wave function to the SCF calculus of my compound  vs presses, for that I
would like to know which output  file must be used, will I take the complete function e.g (interstitial and spherical) or separately.
Best regards

Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger ! Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !