[Wien] New_super.clmsum

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 26 09:20:14 CET 2008

This file is used in the charge-density extrapolation to the next volume
(by clmextrapol_lapw).

You can comment out this call (and the clmextrapol lines).

However, if you get "different" results" with/without extrapolation it
is either a "complicated" (magnetic ?, LDA+U ?) case or something
else is wrong.

And if you get different results, who tells you which are ok ?