[Wien] charging effects - manipulation of the valence electrons and background charge

Martin Gmitra martin.gmitra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:41:37 CET 2008

Dear prof.,

Thank you for your answer. I have got different results assuming:
1. plus electron in case.in2c and minus background electron in case.inm
2. plus electron in case.in2c only
3. minus background electron in case.inm
Which of the above cases is the correct way to consider charging effects?
Could you please comment or provide a reference to physics behind the cases.

Many thanks,
Martin Gmitra