[Wien] keys when I plot band structure showing s, p, d, f character,

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Nov 27 13:54:41 CET 2008

This is not yet supported in standard WIEN2k spaghetti. You can only
plot ONE type of character (or a sum) at the same time.
Eventually one could play some tricks with the postscript files and
overlay them (using different colors or the xmgrace option), but this requires
that you understand postscript.

(If somebody wants to implement that, he is very welcome and I'll take it
over in the official version...)