[Wien] FSGEN

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Nov 28 18:38:39 CET 2008

NX and NY are of course coming from your k-mesh. You cannot chose it freely.
These are the number of points in x and y direction.

The length of the "rectangle" also depends on your symmetry and the selected
plane. In some cases one can read the length from spaghetti, otherwise
you have to "think".

Eg. in a cubic crystal and the 100 plane, x and y length is identical,
for 110 planes theres a factor 2 in between,....
For noncubic systems it scales with 2pi/a, 2pi/b,... times the length of
the x and y direction of the selected plane.