[Wien] DSTART Error duiring TiC initialization

Donghui Guo dhguo at cat.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Oct 1 04:25:43 CEST 2008

Dear Prof. Blaha,

It works. Thank you for your great help.

Meanwhile, the problem about Fermi energy is still. After SCF finished, I ran bandstructure in Tasks. I uesed the fermi energy from the last cycle in SCF calculation, which is exactly same as the value pointed in "edit case.insp" window - I didn't run "x irrep -p" or "x lapw2 -band -qtl -c -p". The bandstructrue I calculated is in same figure as that of usersguide but in higher Fermi energy. Why it happened?

Best regards,

Yours
Donghui Guo
2008-10-01