[Wien] Laplacian of the electron density in WIEN08.3

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Oct 2 14:52:08 CEST 2008

Hups!

Apparently this useful (but undocumented) option was gone when we
reorganized this subroutine, and I missed that it was thrown out.

Anyway, I suggest you put it in again as option 37 like :

       else IF (IGRAD .EQ. 36) THEN

       exu = 0d0
       exd = 0d0

       pi = 4d0*datan(1d0)
       vxu = (3d0/(8d0*pi*fu))**(1d0/3d0)
       vxd = (3d0/(8d0*pi*fd))**(1d0/3d0)

       RETURN
!
! potential option 37: for analysing (laplace rho)
!                      case.vns and case.vsp contains laplace rho in terms of YLM
!
       else IF(IGRAD.EQ.37) THEN
       vxu=g2u
       vxd=g2d