[Wien] strange electron density image

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Oct 9 11:53:07 CEST 2008

It seems you are using a huge plane, where you repeat the uinit cell many
many times.

I don't understand why you wnat to do this, since all "real" information
is lost by this, since you loose on resolution.

Anyway, in case.in5 there are some numbers nxsh,... which you have to
increase from the default when you want to do this.