[Wien] Run AFM as LSDA+U

Yurko Natanzon yurko.natanzon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 12:18:41 CEST 2008

I haven't run any AFM calculations, but for LDA+U you need both
case.inorb and case.indm files (the same orbitals should be chosen in
both files). So, either copy .indm (or .indmc) file from Src_templates
and setup for your needs. Or you can do it via w2web. When you select
LDA+U tick in the calculation run in w2web, this file will be copied
automatically and you'll have to edit it.

regards,
Yurko