[Wien] band structure calculation

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Wed Oct 15 06:45:09 CEST 2008

Dear colleague,

It seems that during the "simple-cubic" calculations you also have
executed "x irrep".
As a consequence, the related files have been generated. You have to
remove the file case.irrep.
In addition, you should also recalculate the partial charges for the new
set of k-points (x lapw2 -band -qtl).
Then, you can recalculate the band structure "x spaghetti" and I expect
that you will have no more error messages.

With my best regards,

Xavier

N.B.: For more details, see the user guide p.27 and p.113.