[Wien] Error in parallel lapw1

ROBERTO LUIS IGLESIAS PASTRANA roberto at uniovi.es
Thu Oct 16 18:26:16 CEST 2008

Yes I've seen the scripts in the FAQ and I create the .machines file on the fly. It seems that starting from scratch in a clean directory and with a slight midification in the script, everything is working now. I will do some mor etests, but hopefully they all work out fine.

Thanks for your dedication and patience!

Cheers
Roberto