[Wien] afm calcualtions

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 17 10:47:15 CEST 2008

If the supergroup is the same, you cannot use runafm.

Your structure has 2 Cu atoms on different crystallographic sites.
The moments on these two sites can be parallel (ferromagnetism) or
antiparallel (this is what you call AFM, but in general it is more
like "ferrimagnetic", because there is NO SYMMETRY which restricts
the two moments to have the same magnitude, but they could be slightly
different).

In any case. runsp is the proper choice and you may want to run two calculations,
one where you start with identical moments for the 2 Cu sites, and one where you
have flipped the spin on one of them.