[Wien] afm-ghost band

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 3 08:14:22 CEST 2008

Are you sure, the compound is a "real" antiferromagnet ?

This means you have a 2 Fe (Cu) atoms, which are chemically equivalent
and have the same crystallographic site. Only when magnetism is
considered, the equivalent positions split into two different ones.

In the runsp  calculation these two atoms must have EXACTLY identical
charges and opposite spins.

How did you create case.inclmcopy ? (x afminput) ? Did you have a
"high-symmetry file" ? Eventually, this file is not correct.