[Wien] error about LSF submit

pf.guan@imr.tohoku.ac.jp pf.guan at imr.tohoku.ac.jp
Sat Sep 6 12:29:03 CEST 2008

Dear User:

I am novice about Wien2K, after I install the Wien2K at our Cluster, I can run program using "run_lapw"; but when I use "bsub -q normal -o output '/home/wien2k/run_lapw' " to submit, get the message as follow:

"Sender: LSF System <lsfadmin at ming2.imr.tohoku.ac.jp>
Subject: Job 4933: </home/wien2k/run_lapw> Exited

Job </home/wien2k/run_lapw> was submitted from host <ming.imr.tohoku.ac.jp> by user <miracle>.
Job was executed on host(s) <ming2.imr.tohoku.ac.jp>, in queue <normal>, as user <miracle>.
</home/miracle> was used as the home directory.
</home/miracle/wien2k/TiN> was used as the working directory.
Started at Sat Sep  6 17:17:30 2008
Results reported at Sat Sep  6 17:17:30 2008

Your job looked like:

# LSBATCH: User input
/home/wien2k/run_lapw

Exited with exit code 9.

Resource usage summary:

    CPU time   :      0.07 sec.
    Max Memory :         2 MB
    Max Swap   :        14 MB

    Max Processes  :         1
    Max Threads    :         1

The output (if any) follows:

/home/wien2k/lapw0: error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory."

can somebody tell me how to solve it? What's the general method?

Thank you very much!

Pengfei GUAN
International Frontier Center for Advanced Materials
Institute for Materials Research
Tohoku University
2-1-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8577, Japan
Tel: +81-22-215-2139
Fax: +81-22-215-2194
Email: pf.guan at imr.tohoku.ac.jp