[Wien] Info please on largest matrix size people have run

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 14 12:18:26 CEST 2008

largest matrix size:  75508   (on 64 cpus; i.e. 32 nodes, dual-cpu 3.6
GHz Xeons + Infiniband; i.e. a rather old (more than 3 years) machine.

ifort 9.0, clustermkl8.0, mvapich-0.9.8

PS: Our sysadmin installed recently ifort10.1, mkl10.0, mvapich-1.0, but
so far we cannot use mpi across nodes (it just works on a single node).
One  always gets a stupid mpi.error already at the beginning of the job.