[Wien] The Rashba-effect calculations

Oleg Artamonov arto at mail.nnz.ru
Tue Sep 16 17:54:52 CEST 2008

Dear Peter Blaha,

Thank you for the reference.
I would like to calculate the spin density difference (spinup - spindn) as a
function of kx wave vector for the specified energy range (equal to the
experimentally the energy resolution). How is it possible to do that and to
get information about the spin projection in the splitted energy bands?

Thanks in advance,
                                    Oleg Artamonov.