[Wien] problems with ssh/csh (or so) on a cluster

Ludwig, Christian ludwigc at uni-mainz.de
Wed Sep 17 11:35:24 CEST 2008

No new window is opened upon the ssh command.

ssh node "lapw1 lapw1.def" results in LAPW1 - Error. The lapw1.error file reads

 'INILPW' - can't open unit: 18
 'INILPW' -        filename: test.vsp
 'INILPW' -          status: old          form: formatted
 'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.

which tells me absolutely nothing.